3 nights 4 days Bhutan tour is a short Bhutan tour from Kathmandu. The exciting 3 nights 4 days Bhutan tour package allows to explore the best of Bhutan. One of the finest Bhutan holidays, the tour starts with a flight from Kathmandu to Paro.
Our Bhutan tour representative then pick you up at Paro airport and will be transferring to Thimpu. Later in the afternoon, you will be then starting the Tachogang Lhakhang, Tashicho Dzong and National chorten museum. First two sites here are Buddhist monasteries. Whereas, the national memorial chorten was a monument built by Bhutans’ third king Jigme Dorji Wangchuck to present the world peace and prosperity.
On the second day, pass the exciting Dochula pass and collect the wonderful views of Himalayan range including Mt. Masanggang at 7,158 metres (23,484 ft) which is the highest peak in Bhutan, known in local language as the Mt. Gangkar Puensum. Later go and to the local market sightseeing of Paro city. Likewise, on the third day explore the most exiting Tiger nest monastery. Tiger’s Nest’, the sacred Taktshang monastery which clings to the rock face 900 metres above the valley floor. Guru Rinpoche is said to have flown to the site riding on a tigress. He subsequently meditated here for three months. It is one of Bhutan’s most holy sites and draws pilgrims not only from Bhutan but also from neighbouring Buddhist countries. And on the final day you will be flying back to Kathmandu.
3 nights 4 days Bhutan tour itinerary
- Day 01. Arrive at Paro and Proceed to Thimphu (55 kms | 1hours)
- Day 02. Sightseeing in Thimphu to Dochula / Paro.
- Day 03: Hike to Tiger’s Nest.
- Day 04. Departure
If you need further information then contact our Bhutan travel expert Mr. Badri at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly.
Bhutan Visa processing
- Bhutan visa is pre-process by our company we need to have your passport copy by scan on our e-mail. we will send you electronic visa on your mail. you need to print and carry to fly to Bhutan. at immigration authorities will stamp on your passport.
- Your passport must be valid more than 6 months at the time of travel in Bhutan.