Everest view trek 7 days is the short Everest trekking. One of the finest trekking in Everest is designed to collect the Everest view in the shortest time. The Everest view trek is also popular with two different names such as, Everest panorama trek or Everest sunrise trek.
The 7 days Everest view trek starts with a scenic flight to Lukla airport. Lukla airport is considered as one of the adventurous airports in the world. Upon landing at Lukla, you will meet your porters. On the first day of Everest panorama trek; you will be trekking to Phakding. Phakding is a small Sherpa settlement.
Second day of the trek will be to Namche Bazar. On a clear day, you can collect first glimpse of Mount Everest. Namche Bazar is wonderful Sherpa settlement. This village is also popular as the Sherpa capital. On the third day, you will be taking the side hike to Everest view point to collect the good views of the mountains. Then you can explore Sherpa capital later.
Finally, on day four of Everest view trek, you will be reaching- Tengboche. Tengboche is the main point and also regarded as Everest view point where you can collect the amazing sunrise and sunset view. Similarly, mount Everest and the views of Himalayas looks great here. The biggest Buddhist monastery of Tengboche exploration is next highlight.
In next two days you will be retracing back to Lukla to catch the returning flight back to Kathmandu.
Everest view trek 7 days highlights
- Take a scenic to Lukla airport.
- Explore the vibrant Sherpa villages of Phakding and Namche Bazar.
- Do a side trip to Everest view hotel.
- Collect the best sunset and sunrise views in Himalayas at Tengboche.
- Explore Tengboche monastery- the biggest Buddhist monastery in Everest.
- Create a lifetime memory with Nepal Himalayas Trek
Everest view trek itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2860m./30 minutes flight) and trek to Phakding(4/5 hours trek/2610m.)
- Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazar (6/7 hours trek/3440m.).
- Day 04: Acclimatization day. Side trip to Everest view hotel. (2 hours hike)
- Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3890m./4/5 hours trek).
- Day 06: Sunrise and trek back to Namche Bazar (4/5 hours trek/3440m.)
- Day 07: Trek back to Lukla (5/6 hours trek/2860m.).
- Day 08: Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 09: Final departure.
If you need further information then please contact at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly.